House fire in Albert Lea, MN
This house fire started in the laundry room, due to a dirty lint filled vent. The fire spread to and burned up the electrical system and plumbing system causing the entire inside of the home to be destroyed. The home had to be gutted to the framing and rebuilt.
After the fire trucks are gone, your home and belongings likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Austin & Albert Lea has the specialized fire and water damage cleanup and restoration training and experience to quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition. We also have specific training and equipment for odor removal and deep cleaning of upholstery and carpet.